Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year


Hello everyone!!!It's been a while since I last posted, almost three months have passed, and I've really missed it. It's pointless to tell you now that I've been incredibly busy and that time and distance didn't allowed me to do what I love most, because you already know that.
I want to thank you all for checking out my blog every once in a while, even though I was missing. It was a wonderful surprise to see so many views after 3 months of nothing, so really guys thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I noticed today that I had some posts prepared but didn't posted them, so I decided to post one of them in which you can get to know me a little more. 

So, this year is over, and I'm being a little nostalgic remembering all the good times I had. I am sure the new year is gonna be even better, with new adventures and filled with happines and love. I didn't get the chance to post a new year's outfit, as tonight I'm gonna be working at an event. Yes on new year's I'm working, but I don't mind, I actually wanted this for a long time. I love this day, because it brings the promise of new beginnings, and there's also fireworks... which I absolutely adore :D. 
My godmother asked me to post these photos a.s.a.p. so here they are :)). I hope you guys like them as much as I do. Thank you Andrei for these beautiful pictures! 
I hope the new year will get you all that you want!!! So keep your heads up and party until dawn tonight, celebrating the year that is gone and the new one that comes.

I'm gonna have to leave you now, to prepare for tonight's big event, but I'll be back soon I hope.
I hope you guys liked this post and the beautiful pictures Andrei shot, and thank you again for not leaving me, and checking out my blog!!! Wha are your wishes for the new year ? I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful weekend. See you next time. kisses





Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3

Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment