Monday, August 31, 2015

White skirt and animal print - OOTD


Hello everyone!!! A lot has happened in the last month and my schedule isn't that free anymore... I have to manage my time between work, family, friends, photoshoots and blogging ( and currently I'm a mess, but I'm keeping a positive attitude hoping that I will manage to do it better, I just need to focus more on what's important to me ). On the bright side I just received the photos from Martin Andrei. I've been waiting for them for a month if not more, but I get it, wedding season is here and he has a lot of events. And on top of that Andrei has moved to Bucharest... (I'm happy for him but sad for me :)) but everything is gonna be alright). I'll have to adjust to this new schedule, so that's why I'm writing at this hour in the night :D.

So, as I told you before, these photos were taken a month ago, when outside the weather was unbearable, so hot you could barely breathe (or so it seemed that time :D ). I still missed those days when the rain came with 16 Celsius degrees but I should stop talking about this. I chose that day an easy outfit, and tried to keep it as white as possible. I love this white skirt; it's comfortable and simple yet it has a sophisticated touch. At first I wanted to create an all white outfit with a sheer shirt with long sleeves, but it was too hot outside so I decided to go for a more comfortable  piece, such as this wonderful ruffled tank top in black and white animal print. I think it was a good decision to not wear the white sheer shirt. The golden zippers from the skirt and the buckle from my platforms made me choose gold once again in matter of accessories ( not that I would have chosen anything else :D ). Thank you very much Martin Andrei for these beautiful pictures.

I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week. See you next time. kisses

Skirt: New Yorker
Tank top: New Yorker
Platforms: Pull&Bear
Accessories: H&M and Bershka








Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Imi place mult top-ul <3 Fustita am vazut-o si eu in New Yorker.

    Pupici!
    http://madebyirinar.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos Irina. Top-ul este tot din New Yorker dar l-am luat anul trecut de la reduceri. A costat numai 5 lei. Nu-mi venea sa cred cand am vazut. <3

      Te pup! :*

      Delete