Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Inspiration - African Queen/ Sea Goddes - Glamour Italy, July 2015


Hello everyone!!! This is a happy, sunny and warm day. I was happily surprised to see that autumn has given me a pass, and that outside were 29 Celsius degrees. Yaaay!!! I chose for today's inspiration post a beachy editorial because as you all know by now, I love beaches, the sea, the sand, the sun, it's everything perfect. I'm not done with the summer and the beach, not yet , I need another 2 weeks of sun and happiness, or I'll go crazy. I can't accommodate with the autumn just yet. So that's why I chose to post again pictures from the seaside. My love. I know you were probably expecting me to post inspiration from fashion week but, ... there's time to do that too. I'm in a beachy state of mind, dreaming to be there just one more time, before the cold days will be forcing us to wear warmer clothes (not that this didn't happen by now but... there's still hope that a few days will be warm). 

Anyway I'll leave you now to see these beautiful pictures. They are from Glamour Italy July 2015, and the beautiful model is Anna Speckhart. I love all those chunky jewelry inspired by african culture, the swimsuits and the beach of course. Anna is like a Sea Goddes and also like an African Queen in Signe Vilstrup's vision, and the result is incredibly beautiful and eye catching. More details about these pictures are here : http://elite.style/anna-speckhart-by-signe-vilstrup-for-glamour-italia-july-2015/ 

I hope you like these pictures, and find them inspirational. What do you think about them? Aren't they dreamy ? Don't they make you want the summer back ?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! kisses










Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment