Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday Travel Diary - Cozia Monastery


Hello everyone!!! For a couple of days it's been raining non-stop. I don't get along very well with this weather. I really miss the old days when it was sunny and I had more time to shoot pictures. Unfortunately, lately I haven't been able to do so, and this thing is making me sad. Neither the weather nor the time helps me to do what I love most (which is to shoot pictures and post them of course). This is a rough period for me but it's gonna be over, just be patient with me, I'll be back on track soon. 

Until then I'm leaving you with a new travel diary post. It's from a short trip we went on, during the end of the summer, beginning of the autumn. I went for a comfy outfit and I wore a black maxi dress (also seen in this post), paired with a denim shirt, flats and a hat since my hair wasn't on it's best day. Also I wasn't wearing any makeup since this trip was unplanned, and they called me like 10 minutes before we left (okay it may have been a bit more than 10 minutes, but hey it was Sunday and I was in the middle of an episode from a tv series that I was watching - can't remember which though... I'm watching over 20 of them :D crazy I know :d). Anyway, I got to visit a beautiful Monastery, well known in Romania. It's called Cozia Monastery and it has such beautiful scenery surrounding it, that you may actually think you are dreaming. I really love the Monastery's architecture you can google it to see how beautiful it is. I wish I could have gone there with one of my photographer friends and a beautiful gown to shoot pictures ... but ... maybe next summer we'll do it. You can see from the pictures what a marvellous place it is and how it gives you a chilling vibe, I could sit on there near a tree and read a book all day long. The post ends with the picture of a delicious icecream. I've actually posted it on instagram that day. You can see there also the piucture where I'm facing the river. So go check it out here: @sinziananegres

I'll leave you now with the pictures. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I didn't forget, I have to respond to a tag, maybe Thursday, we'll see if the time allows me to do so. So that's about it for today. I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week. See you next time. kisses

Dress & Bag: H&M

















Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment