Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday inspiration - Pretty in pink


Hello everyone!!! I know it's late to post, but I'm doing the best I can. I had a crazy week again :D. As you may have noticed I skipped the Thursday TV show post. I looked at the photos and I realised there are no more pictures to be posted... so I'm thinking to make a collage or something with the looks I haven't posted ( and I have to plan it in advance, because next week is gonna be a full one too ).

For today's inspiration post I choose an editorial from Harper's Bazaar. I like it very much and seeing Natalie Portman being pretty in pink, in a car and near the sea, makes me wanna convince some friends to go on a road trip to our Black Sea and just ... relax ... I told you I am crazy about the seaside  (although I can't swim :D - ironic huh ? but it just makes me feel so good ... ). 

I hope you like these photos and find them inspirational. What do you think about them? I am sorry for being absent these days. I'll post more on facebook and instagram so stay tuned and follow me for more updates :D. P.S. - On sunday I'll be posting a beautiful shooting so I'll see you here in a couple of days. Now it's time for me to go to sleep.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! kisses










Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment