Sunday, June 28, 2015

Climbing on a tree


Hello everyone!!! It's the end of the week and I have come back with another post. Unfortunately I can't show you the pictures I was telling you about, because they are not ready yet. But I couldn't let this day go without posting something ( although I waited until now to do it because I kept hoping that I will receive those pictures ). I'm gonna have a month full of events so I'm gonna be working a lot this month and I hope I'll be able to update you as usual. Now let's get back to our blog post.

Remember this post ? That was actually the first time I went on a shooting with Andrei, and this is how it all started. Before the wicked witch shooting we took some pictures with another theme: a forest nymph kinda elvish theme which actually looks great in my opinion. I climbed on a tree for the first time in my life and I was so excited about it, just like a little child ( I know how it sounds but I was a very obedient child ). In our version, a forest nymph wears clothes in forest tones, in this case burgundy and green, and has trousers not dresses ( because it is easier to climb on trees). I opted for a very natural make-up. I tried to make it look like I'm wearing no make-up at all and I think I did it. I really like how the light plays with my hair colour and makes it look a bit red. This is the thing I love most about my hair: that it takes different colour tones in the sunlight.
After we shot these pictures in a tree, we continued with the wicked witch shooting and from there you know the story.

This is it for tonight. I hope you like this post. So what do you guys think about this shooting ? Please let me know. I would love to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week. See you next time. kisses

Jeans: Zara 
Shirt: New Yorker








Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment