Thursday, June 18, 2015

Modern fairytale vibe


Hello everyone!!! A new Thursday a new post! Outside the weather was kinda sad ... yesterday was raining and today was cloudy all day long so I thought I should be a pop of colour after a sad day, so that's why I decided to post a red dress from the tv collaboration.

As I said many times before I remember all those moments from the set with great joy. Here I was very nervous and on top of that, my curls straightened. Because my hair is very long I can't have curly hair more that a couple of hours ( even if I use a ton of mega strong hairspray, that's a 5 out of 6 for my hairspray ), and I was at the university before the tv show, and as you can see in the pictures my hair was a mess. Nevertheless it was all good in the end. The dress I'm wearing is really beautiful. I just love that shade of red and I think it suits me well. The top of the dress is embellished with little pearls which gives the dress a modern fairytale vibe.

I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it.
I want to try something new for me, and the blog and tomorrow I'm gonna post some inspirational photos. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. I'm looking forward to it. Have a good night!
kisses


Dress: Innocenti Sposa







Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment